Friday 8 May 2009

Cecelia de Lisle

Sunday brought another vintage fair; piles of vintage Chanel, Jaeger and Gerard Darel, all rather out of my price range however. But there was also a collection of hats, like nothing I have ever seen before and the most beautiful selection of vintage wedding dresses – all antique silk, lace and beading! The fairs regularly travel round the country, so I’ll keep you all posted on the next events.

My new vintage Dolce and Gabbana style jacket also got its first outing – I think it was received well! I went to see my best friend and singing sensation Cecelia de Lisle perform a set. She’s such an amazing talent, her first album is out now – I think on Itunes but I’m not good with these sorts of technological matters - and she’s also totally beautiful. We work together a lot, and here are some photos from a shoot I styled for her a little while ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment