Wednesday 23 September 2009

New Fannie Schiavoni Delights and the Blogger Chain

Alice Palmer SS10 with Fannie Schiavoni, LFW
I think you might have noticed me harking on about Fannie Schiavoni, I believe I was one of her earliest followers, even beating Miss Style Bubble to the post, when I shot some of her grad collection back in January. As I posted a few months ago Fannie is making waves, stocked not only at Browns Focus, but now also at Kabiri. Fannie launched her SS10 collection last Saturday on-line by gathering together 6 fashion bloggers who simultaneously posted an image from her collection, in a self-named fashion chain. She also showed her collection alongside Alice Palmer, with Fannie Schiavoin's tough metals contrasting beautifully against bare skin, and the soft origami pleats and folds of fine jersey knits which draped weightlessly. Later this week I will be shooting some of the new collection for a major album shoot for Noush Skaugen, so I promise backstage pics over the weekend, and a full update on the shoot soon. For now, here are my favourite pieces from the Fannie Schiavoni SS10 collection.




1 comment: